Mesothelioma Survivors: John Smith, Age 64

Mesothelioma survivors, My parents always taught me to live a successful life, should be person.I honest, hardworking and compassionate lived every day of my life as well.

I started working in the factory of a large automotive company, once that was done with school. I married my wife 40 years ago and always planned for her and my four children, mesothelioma survivors. We have lived a good life, have never been rich, but comfortable and happy.

Mesothelioma survivors


I worked long hours, 10 to 12 hours per day, 5-6 days a week, so my wife can stay home and raise our children. I am an honest man who worked his way up to plant manager. I was at work, and I work closely with them in all areas of the plant, mesothelioma survivors. We are committed to our company and gave them the best years of our lives.

And we were very pleased we did.

Now, decades later, I again paid in a way I did not expect ...

It was there about six weeks now I've discovered that I have a very deadly cancer called mesothelioma. This became the worst word in the English language for me and my family, mesothelioma survivors. We were shocked by the diagnosis cruel after a short period of time that I was having trouble breathing. Never crossed my mind that I was breathing in deadly asbestos fibers in the work that took a lot of my life, 50 hours or more per week for years.

Every breath I took my work helped stop early death.

I felt so betrayed.

So began my journey to treat a terrible disease that is said to be incurable. I have had a pneumonic, which consisted of an operation to remove the lung that has been infected. Recovery was difficult, mesothelioma survivors, but with the support of my family, go through it.

Mesothelioma survivors


Other treatments I face radiation and chemotherapy, mesothelioma survivors. I know the side effects of these are supposed to be unpleasant, but at this point, really are not many options. I keep hoping for a miracle and try not to let bitterness and anger fester on how the disease started in my body.

I find myself thinking about what day of work, was finally in too many murderers breaths that pushed my body into a death spiral of this horrible disease, mesothelioma survivors. I try to fight these feelings, but sometimes I can not help thinking about what has been done to my body in the pursuit of profit and a better life for others.

Mesothelioma survivors


I feel betrayed. But at least I'm alive ... This is more than can be said for many others in my position. I have the love and support of my wife and family and the care with friends and partners... mesothelioma survivors.

No comments:

Post a Comment