Home Appliance Insurance - Who Needs a Home Warranty?

Home appliance insurance:


So there I was, sitting in my hometown with the sweat dripping from his nose , and I had no idea existed insurance devices Home appliance insurance. He was twenty three years old and just bought my first house and BAM , my air conditioner quit on me.

Homeowners appliance insurance


Just before dusk , I had a party at my house and everyone completing my purchase of my house and tell her how much he was in charge and how they were so jealous . But do not think my house is nearly twenty years.

Appliance insurance


So what happened to my AC and how would I get it repaired ?

Well, the fact is that I have an air conditioner. I had a heat pump , but all I knew was that it had to be repaired quickly. I've lived in the Deep South have a air conditioner is not only a convenience, it is a requirement. Believe me .

Home appliance insurance


My heat pump compressor if it meant that the entire unit had to be replaced . And how much does it cost? It took a total of about 1500 dollars. But keep this in mind , it was more than fifteen years! The repair or replacement of a heat pump today could cost more than $ 5,000 . if 16 SEER means something to you, you know what I mean .

Homeowners appliance insurance


So who needs a home warranty ?

Well I'll tell you one thing , I need a home warranty when my AC stopped me. The fact was , at that time , I could buy one for a few hundred dollars. So what lesson I learned ? Every house I've bought since then has been bought with a kind of home insurance warranty or repair of the unit. It's that simple.

Home appliance insurance


Does everyone need for this type of insurance ?

Nan . Not at all . I mean . If you bought a new house, then you certainly do not need a home warranty . Here is why . If you buy a house that was built recently, then you will be covered by a guarantee of the contractor.

Appliance insurance


We are not talking of a wink and a handshake here . Guarantee or contractor is required by law in many states to protect consumers .

So what is the moral of the story ?

If you buy a new house a home warranty can be your best choice . But if you are thinking of buying a home that is twenty years, the safety of appliances can save a few thousand dollars and give you peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment